Abstracts and Presentations are expected to be aligned with the interest and priorities of the government of Nepal
Inter-disciplinary presentations are encouraged.
Abstract of any field with innovation idea that demonstrates the developmental influences in Nepal will also be welcomed.
• Energy & infrastructure (renewable and non-renewable energy, transportation, information and communication technologies, irrigation, urban development, smart cities)
• Health & medicine (including telemedicine), environment, education/literacy, population, and agriculture
• Science, Technology (including biotechnology & nanotechnology), engineering, big data, and artificial intelligence
• Youth employment, women empowerment, and entrepreneurship
• Policies for good governance, inclusive growth, fiscal reform and economic transformation and development